Full Coaching Services w/ Leyah Nelson
PayPal Credit Installments Now Available! Read more here.
Leyah Nelson has been a passionate student of nutrition and fitness for over a decade. She first started working out at 16, using education and training to overcome multiple eating disorders and support mental health recovery. At 19, she secured her first job as a personal trainer in Seattle, WA, and has worked with hundreds of athletes in the personal training industry for several years. She has studied strength training, yoga, various nutritional approaches, and most importantly, people and their behavioral patterns. In 2018, she fell in love with the sport of Bodybuilding, spent 3 years working to build a competitive physique and is now a nationally qualified Bikini Athlete.
Over the last several years of working in the fitness industry as a personal trainer, Assistant Manager, and Fitness Director, Leyah has worked with hundreds of individuals, helping them to build the physiques they desire, and the mental tenacity needed to achieve their goals. Leyah understands that the key to achieving the goals that her clients approach her with, both fitness and personal, lies in first understanding, and then reshaping habits and behavior patterns and using these existing systems to the advantage of the client. Her method is centered around understanding the “why” behind the client and the behavior. If that can be understood, anything can be taught and consequently achieved.
Leyah has a strong background in psychology, sociology, personal growth, communication, developing healthy mentalities, and creating sustainable lifestyle changes across diverse clientele. She understands that the plan must meet the client where they are at to create the right blend of challenge and reward to stimulate optimal growth. There is no “one way” – but rather, finding the “right way” for the client in front of her.
Leyah’s specialty as a coach is stress management and correcting digestive and hormonal functions in athletes. It is her desire to produce long-lasting, maintainable results in her clientele and over the years, she has learned that the most optimal results come with a focus on health and mentality first.
Expectations of the athlete
- To be clear about goals and desired outcomes.
- To be honest and upfront regarding compliance to protocols, and to strive for excellence daily in adherence.
- To accurately record required data including but not limited to weight, steps, fasting blood glucose, resting heart rate, and weekly circumference measurements.
- To communicate trouble areas, struggles, difficulties, etc. regarding meeting daily protocols.
- To clearly communicate abilities regarding time, accessibility, and schedule demands in relation to protocol completion. We will overcome together.
- To check in by 1 pm EST weekly with all required materials.
- To follow instructions and implement protocol changes with immediacy.
- To ask questions where deeper understanding is needed or desired for optimal results.
- To pay attention to & communicate biofeedback.
- To send no less than 2, and no more than 4 training videos per week.
- To act with integrity, contribute to the growth-oriented community that is Tomanek Trained, be kind to fellow teammates, and be a positive, unique example of a hungry, healthy, hard-working athlete (lifestyle or competitive).
Expectations of the coach
- Detailed nutrition & training plan
- Review for 4 training videos per week
- Supplement protocols.
- Basic stress management guidance & protocols
- Weekly check-ins.
- Available Monday-Friday 9 am-8 pm Saturday 9 am-5 pm, EST.
- Access to Facebook team group and Coach Leyah’s WhatsApp roster “Squad” chat.
- All messages (excluding check-ins) received during business hours will receive a same-day response unless a special scenario applies for which you will have advance notice via Squad Chat.
- Check-ins are accepted until 1 pm EST. Check-ins will be responded to the same day in the event
- They are sent by the cutoff time of 1 pm EST, unless a special scenario applies for which you will have advance notice, or will provide advance request.
- They are sent with ALL required material (photos, completed check-in questionnaire, link to completed check-in document)
- If the above requirements are not met or your check-in is sent in after 1 PM without prior arrangements being made, they will be counted as missed check-in for the week and will not receive a response.
*ALL CLIENTS SIGNING UP ARE ENTERING INTO AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL UPON PAYMENT
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.