Full Coaching Services w/ Thomas Munck
PayPal Credit Installments Now Available! Read more here.
Thomas Munck a native of Orange, CT has been a part of the fitness industry for the past 16 years. Thomas’s journey began back in highschool working part time at a local gym in his hometown picking up weights, and cleaning the machines.
It didn’t take long before Thomas became submerged into the fitness lifestyle. He quickly found himself asking his coworkers and gym members questions, reading books on his own, and taking notes on how to optimize his nutrition and training.
While attending college and working towards his B.S in Exercise Science, Thomas began his bodybuilding career competing for the first time at the age of 19 and then again after college at the age of 24. It was during these contest preps, that Thomas realized he enjoyed the process of understanding why the human body changes, how to monitor and navigate through biofeedback responses, and that he was better suited towards helping and educating others than competing himself.
Since Thomas’s last competition in 2015, he began to further educate himself through various notable mentors within the fitness industry, earning his M.S degree in Exercise Science, and becoming certified as a Precision Nutrition Level 1 coach.
Thomas feels confident that his 8 years as a professional educator (School Health and Physical Education) has led him to be able to successfully differentiate his coaching style with each individual client. Providing them with the most effective, efficient, sustainable strategies, and learning opportunities for them to succeed physically, emotionally, and psychologically throughout their lifetime. Thomas’s is not to produce quick results, but to produce realistic, sustainable results that last!
- Educational Background
- Masters of School Health Education: August 2017
- Bachelor of Science: Exercise Science May 2012
- Minor: School Health Education
- Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- Concentration: Exercise Science Specialization: Physical Education
- School Health Education 043 (Pre K-12)
- Physical Education Content and Design 044 (Pre K-12)
- American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI)-Authorized Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Level One Coach
Expectations of the client
- Full transparency: Open and honest communication at all times.
- Staying prepared. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
- Consistency! Sending check-ins on your assigned day. Adhering to your training and nutrition outlines, and include all data requested at the top of your document.
- Realistic expectations! Don’t compare your journey or programming to others.
- Ask questions! This allows us to further your overall comprehension and understanding of “why?”.
- Work hard, trust the process, stay positive, and take things one day at a time.
Expectations of the coach
- Same-day responses to questions, training videos, and check-ins. Responses will ALWAYS in a timely manner.
- Educational! It is my role as your coach to further your overall comprehension of the various content knowledge to help aid in your physical, mental and emotional development.
- Physical health will always be prioritized and blood work will be asked for when in need.
- Differentiation! All plans are tailored towards the individual and their biological responses.
- Coaches are always furthering their education and providing education on social platforms and to each individual. As a lifetime student, to me, there is nothing more than learning new things and sharing them with others.
What to expect from coaching with Thomas
- Nutritional plans: Based on the individual programming can be established through macronutrient totals, meal plans, and/or hybrid programming catered to their biological responses, metabolic diseases, and/or food allergies/intolerances.
- Training programming: Programming for training will always be based on goals, biomechanics, weak body parts, and availability of equipment.
- Video Review: Clients are encouraged to send weekly training videos or as requested for feedback on form, engagement, and intensity.
- Biofeedback Education: Learning how to pick up and monitor various signs and symptoms our bodies are telling us.
- Education: Detailed explanations behind ALL programming variables, to and educate ensure that clients are equipped with all the tools needed to be successful. Via WhatsApp Text or Video messages.
*ALL CLIENTS SIGNING UP ARE ENTERING INTO AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL UPON PAYMENT
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.