Mark Tomanek was born in Avon Lake, Ohio in 1990 and was immediately submerged into a lifestyle of bodybuilding. His father Mark Tomanek Sr. was the owner of Competition Bodies Gym in his hometown and was a competitive bodybuilder. Mark learned a lot about bodybuilding from a young age but pursued other sports to earn a scholarship to college where he would wrestle and play rugby at the collegiate level. After college, Mark shifted his focus to bodybuilding and began to learn from very notable mentors in the industry. He has spent 20 years studying training styles, biomechanics, and engagement, and the past 10 years studying nutritional science. Since the beginning, he has continuously taught others and passed down knowledge to many athletes and coaches in the industry. He has become a very prominent educator within the industry on a number of platforms using his skill set he acquired and refined as a public school educator, which he has since retired from to be a full-time coach and leader. Mark created Tomanek Trained LLC to be a leading organization that has brought together an incredible coaching staff that is extremely passionate about their mission and their clients. Teaching has always been a passion of Marks and his coaching is based on educating his clients so they are equipped to be better clients and athletes. As his coaching business becomes more prominent in the industry he is also working up the ranks to becoming an aspiring IFBB Pro bodybuilder in the near future.
- May 22nd at 11:00 AM CST
- The course will be 1.5-2hours Q&A at the end included.
Coming To The Course;
- Post-purchase you will receive a download in your email for the course
- Please add this to your calendar
- Prior to the call, please test the link on your desktop
- Have a notepad ready for notes.
- **NDA form is in the download. Please sign and email back to Mark@TomanekTrained.com. You cannot be admitted to the class without. Please add the following;
- Subject Line: Insulin Class – Order # – Signed NDA
- Attach NDA
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.