- You should always send 4 photos. Front, Side, Back, Side. (examples below).
- When taking side photos, always raise your arms straight in front of you.
- Keep clothing as minimal as possible. I want to make sure and see every bit of progress!
- To create side by side photos on check-in days, use “Layout” app. On check-in days you will have your beginning photo on the left and current check-in photo on the right.
- All photos should be head to toe.
- If you do not have anyone to take photos for you, prop your camera on something chest height and set the photo timer on your cell phone.
- Make sure the photo is nice and bright. If your photos are too dark we won’t be able to see your progress!
- IMPORTANT: In the 4 main photos you should NOT be flexing. This distorts true progress.
- Lastly, if you do want to take a 5th photo flexing, I would LOVE to see the smile on your face for all the hard work you’ve accomplished!