PayPal Credit Installments Now Available! Read more here.
Liz grew up in Massachusetts and wasn’t the most athletic kid. Nearsighted and clumsy, traditional sports weren’t her cup of tea. When she was in college she started weight lifting, and that’s when her fitness journey really began. Before she knew it, she was hooked… and she quickly realized her passion was helping others learn to live a healthier lifestyle.
Liz received her Bachelor’s in Dietetics and Master’s in Obesity Prevention and Management from Arizona State University. While in college, she worked as a personal trainer. By the time she graduated, she knew she wanted to make a career out of coaching.
Liz has worked with men and women of all ages, specializing in weight loss and weight management.
Her hobbies include competitive bodybuilding (in the bikini division), hiking, and paddle boarding. She also enjoys getting her steps in at Disney and Universal 😉
Education and Credentials:
- MS Obesity Prevention and Management
- BS Dietetics
- Nutrition and Dietetic Tech, Registered
- Certificate of Training in Obesity in Pediatrics and Adults
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Senior Fitness Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Johnston, C.S., Sweazea, K.L., Schwab, E., McElaney, E.A. (2017)
- “Almond ingestion contributes to improved cardiovascular health in sedentary older adults participating in a walking intervention: A pilot study.” J. Funct. Foods, 39, 58-62.
Expectations of the Athlete
- Open and honest communication regarding compliance and anything that may impact your programming. I am here to help you, but can only do so if I have the full picture.
- Coachability – be willing to learn, try new things, and accept criticism.
- Always follow the plan as prescribed and be prepared.
- Check-in on your assigned day with all requested data.
- Be realistic with your expectations and if you have concerns, ask.
- Give 100% effort to your training.
Expectations of the Coach
- Timely responses to check-ins, videos, and questions. Response time will be same day.
- Programming will be based on individual goals, diet history, and needs.
- Physical health will always be prioritized.
- Education and explanations will always be provided regarding programming when asked.
- I will continue to further my education so that I can provide the best service to you.
What does coaching with Liz include?
- Nutrition & supplementation protocols: Liz will provide macro-based nutrition guidelines and supplementation recommendations and education on how to track macros. Changes to nutrition protocol will be made as needed.
- Training programming: Depending on the package purchased, Liz will provide a personalized training program based on available equipment and athlete’s goals. Cardio and step recommendations will also be provided.
- Training video review & feedback: Athletes are encouraged to send 2-3 training videos per week to assess form and intensity for exercises so that we can optimize your time spent training and prevent injury.
- Communication: Liz is available on WhatsApp Sunday-Friday 8 am-8 pm to answer questions, in addition to providing weekly check-ins for progress assessment and accountability. Open and honest communication between coach and athlete is vital for success.
- Accountability & honesty: Liz will provide accountability and honesty when it comes to helping an athlete reach their goals.
*ALL CLIENTS SIGNING UP ARE ENTERING INTO AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL UPON PAYMENT
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.